Data privacy statement
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196 dated June 30th 2003, we wish to inform you that Alfamation S.p.A. will handle all personal information you provide in compliance with the statutory freedoms and rights and according to the following process:
1. Data processing information
Personal information that you voluntarily provide may include data that the law describes as "sensitive" (such as health or medical information, information on certain protected categories or political or philosophical views).
Alfamation S.p.A. may collect, process or disclose personal information for evaluating and considering personnel selections for potential employment objectives. You have the option of providing your personal information and authorizing us to process and use such information. By providing your consent and resume or CV, your information will be processed and handled for purposes of personnel research, selection and possible hiring. Your personal data shall be collected in our data bank for 24 months.
Your personal information may be collected and or provided to us directly or indirectly and may be handled, organized and/or maintained in paper or hard copy form, in electronic files, data processing or telecommunication systems or in any other form or methods we use for our business or personnel selection processes.
Your personal information shall be processed by persons in charge of the processing (i) in recruitment department and (ii) in all the areas for which the recruitment has been carried out and will not be shared or publicly divulged under any circumstances. For business or personnel processing purposes, it may be necessary for use to disclose your personal information to the following groups:
- External companies, consultants or agents who have been expressly instructed to handle such data in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 and only if you have given your consent and authorization.
- Employees, consultants, agents and/or representatives of the Human Resources Department or of any external companies, consultants, or agents to acting on our behalf for business or personnel processing purposes.
3. Other websites
- Where this website contains links to other websites, Alfamation S.p.A. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
4. Official Data Handler
The official controller of your personal information is Alfamation S.p.A. Via Cadore, 21 – 20851 VAT/ID 02111480964 hare capital € 200.000,00 Fully paid up.
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for data handling and processing whom you may contact for any inquiries about your personal data or this privacy statement.
5. Your Rights
Under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 you have the following rights:
- The right to obtain a confirmation of the existence or not of your personal information, even though not yet obtained or stored, and its communication in an understandable manner.
- The right to obtain information concerning personal data source, data handling methods, processing and procedures, the logic applied in the case of electronic handling, the details of the data controller and any person in charge, and the persons to whom your information may be disclosed or become aware of your information.
- The right to ask to update, correct, integrate cancel, transform, maintain anonymity or block data handling should any unlawful activity or violation of the law occur.
- The right to oppose totally or partially for legitimate reasons the processing of your personal information.
To exercise your rights, as Article 7 - Legislative Decree no. 196 - June 30th 2003 please contact the Responsible person at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org