Multimedia Links Test for Infotainment
Alfamation has engineered a new approach to automotive infotainment test with a range of products for High Speed Digital Links test, including multichannel LVDS video, analog video, digital audio and bidirectional communication real-time test.
Full chipset support is provided for:
- TI FPDLink I, II & III
- APIX2 INAP375R/T
- Maxim MAX9247/48, 59/60,63/64
Using industry-standard NI LabVIEW development systems and PXI/PXIe hardware, Flexmedia A-Series solutions are designed to reduce system cost and space without compromising performance and signal integrity.
- Very fast test execution on High Speed Digital Links for Automotive
- Full functions fault coverage.
- Provides multiple and parallel tests with a single instrument
- Saves execution and integration time
- Single PXI slot solution reduces space and costs
- WIN DLL & NI LabVIEW API support
- 2 LTCX video input channels
- LVDS video image snap, real-time video capture & compare
- 18 video colors
- Total payload = 24-bit
- 5 to 43 MHz video clock
- Max 1 Gb/s per channel
- PAL & NTSC, CVBS, RGB, YC, YPbPr multistandard analog video generator
- 75 Ω Coax (6 out) or 120 Ω differential (2+2) out
- Differential out available for dual CVBS or single Y/C