SuperNova Test Software
Unleash the Power of NI TestStand
The SuperNova Test Application Framework is an innovative, fully integrated test environment that simplifies access to high-end test capabilities, reduces time spent on analysis and customizations, and helps you quickly achieve testing goals with minimal investment. Through an enriched and powerful user experience, SuperNova unleashes the power of National Instruments TestStand to allow engineers to quickly create and manage test applications from development to manufacturing deployment and service. SuperNova introduces high level application release management, process, and test project configuration functions to ease application development and management, and is fully internationalized to accommodate world class test requirements.
Experience a new era in test development and management with improved efficiency and ease of use throughout the tester lifecycle. Read in detail a description of SuperNova's key features below:
- Full project traceability and no hassle reporting
- Test signals for easy message management
- Test process profile configuration and real-time system health monitoring
View a 2-minute demonstration of SuperNova:
- Leverage NI TestStand power with an efficient, user-friendly user experience for your test project.
- Leverage a process-driven integrated cockpit for rapid application development.
- Manage test application change history.
- Easily define and recall, at the user level, process profiles where the test application should be deployed.
- Easily handle hundreds of product variants through a powerful configuration variant manager.
- Ensure test stations and test adapters match through a dual segment calibration process.
- Run multiple executions on a self adapting user interface. The test execution GUI adapts automatically to the number of deployed parallel test instances.
- Use a powerful SQL Database to immediately view and filter test results and easily interface to MES&PDES.
- Receive ongoing system health status in conjunction with PXI/PXIe racks system monitor functions.
- Provide a service -level tools repository and diagnostic test development context.
- Experience a low cost of introduction and ownership.
- View the NEW SuperNova FAQ.
- Test development license
- Test debug license
- Test runtime license