Telematics and wireless test drive significant improvements in vehicle safety, comfort and user experience, as the telematics modules converge with infotainment systems.
Effectively integrating these capabilities increases the test needs to cover new wireless standards, increase throughput and support multiple DUTs that usually require other test such as audio and video validation
- Support for testing DUTs and infotainment systems with Wi-Fi, LTE, GSM, V2X, 5G (3GPP standard compliant), Bluetooth, and new standards
- Scalable to parallel tests of multiple DUTs with modular hardware and software
- Integrated fixturing options for local and remote DUTs
- PXI-based system that leverages NI Vector Signal Transceivers and that integrates the WTX 8-port switch module and up to 48-port switch extension
- Test configurations and settings with the WTX-EX software
- Capable of adding capability for infotainment test to support more complex DUTs