The Flexmedia™ K Unit is a compact test tool specifically designed to analyze multimedia audio and video patterns for validation (R&D) and production test activity.
The Unit is a versatile video generator, frame grabber & real-time frame analyzer to be used with the following Texas Instruments chipset:
- Two independent video streams with independent pixel clocks
- Video resolution and video frame rate configurability up to HD resolution modes
- Audio interface configurability with 16/24/32 word length and 192 kHz sampling frequency
- Support for testing of data communication protocols (I2C) both upstream and downstream
- Supports all diagnostic features of the chipset