SuperNova Test Project domain allows engineers to more rapidly deploy a test application by maintaining all relevant data about the unit under test (UUT) and the test application in one centralized location. The test project domain accurately traces and manages all application details, with no risk of lost or missing files. The SuperNova graphical user interface assists users throughout the test development process by providing:
- A powerful release management system allowing for transitions from test project releases and change tracking
- A fully integrated master sequence editor that harnesses NI TestStand features within an enriched GUI interface
- A powerful variant manager which ensures effortless management of product and application variants
- Multi-socket signals and commands virtualization that provide a structural solution to develop once and deploy multiple instances
- Printing and reporting templates with an integrated WYSIWYG editor to connect directly to the test execution variables
- Internationalized messages management that provide multi-language error reporting
- A integrated runtime HMI to test drive test projects within target software context prior to final release
SuperNova stores test results in an SQL database that users can locate either on the automated test equipment or centralized at the enterprise level, allowing for flexible data mining and a web based SPC access option.
SuperNova also features a powerful WYSIWYG editor so engineers can design rest labels and printed reports, as well as drag and drop connections to the test application variables.